Friday 25 January 2013

Going through transitions

Just as Kah Yen settles down in her childcare center and is starting to enjoy school, changes are coming again. We are moving house this weekend. Her routine has always been something I dedicately protected, this time, with our new house being messy for at least a week or so, and with a new room for her to sleep on her own, I have fear that her routine will be totally disturbed.

To make matter worse, she has fallen sick since last weekend and is still not fully recovered yet.

To make matter the worst, I have been sick too.

Going through transitions with young children, is an REAL challenge.


I hope everything will go well.

I will be taking a few days off next week to unpack the things, and hopefully, to bring order back to our lives. Kah Yen will still go to childcare in the morning with Daddy. The distance is further, I hope they will get used to it soon.

Meanwhile, wish everyone a happy preparation for Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment