Friday 22 March 2013

The Land of OZ - the Flower Dome

It's been a long time since I posted anything here. The reasons are nothing out of the ordinary - Moving house, adapting to a new routine, re-organization at workplace. I was just too busy and too tired to sit down and write.

But I will still try my best to keep this blog going, I was often reminded of the purpose of me starting this blog - to record down the growing years of Kah Yen, the simple moments of joy and laughter that we share - time will soon pass and I would miss those moments. This blog will help me remember.

Anyways. We brought Kah Yen out two weeks back after a longest time. We visited the Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay. We are wowed by it immediately. For a moment we felt we have entered the Land of OZ, if you have watched the movie "The Wizard of OZ" recently.




Love the little barn setup with bears and hens and easter eggs. They make the garden appeal to little children too.



Which little girl does not like pretty flowers? See the smile on her face.



This is a cactus inside the African garden. This first caught the eye of Kah Yen and guess what she called it? - Mickey Mouse! I absolutely love the imagination of little children.


No comments:

Post a Comment